Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • my family and friends
  • my health
  • precious summertime, which is wrapping up much faster than I would prefer!
  • this ridiculously, unnecessarily hot weather, because it makes me appreciate fall so much more
  • the awesome bullying workshop I went to yesterday...can't WAIT to use what I learned!
  • my "school brain" kicking back into gear...not ready for summer to be over, but it's always fun to start planning for the next school year
  • the time I've spent cleaning, rearranging, and organizing my classroom...not a ton of fun up front, but I know I'll appreciate it later
  • the opportunity I had to meet some of my new students and parents at registration Monday
  • the money I've saved with coupons and Extra Care Bucks...should've been doing this a long time ago
  • my kickball game tonight
  • my birfday coming up next week...and it's a big one...always a fun time

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.