Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm sick (bleh! BLEH!) with the sinus crud, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. And maybe not even sweet, but definitely short. I'm not thankful that my head feels like it's going to explode, my ears are throbbing, and my current method of oxygen intake is that gross, creepy-kid-on-the-schoolbus mouth breathing. I am thankful, however, that I feel like this every once in a while so that I can appreciate being healthy when this passes.

I'm thankful for all the usual things: my family, friends, job, students, the upcoming weekend, etc. I'll try to make next week's Thankful Thursday the best one ever, or at least better than this one. For now, though, I feel my Benadryl coma closing in on me and I can't fight it any longer. Here's hoping that I wake up feeling like a whole new person tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.