Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday...3 months later

Oops. I didn't realize it had been so long since my last Thankful Thursday post. Not that I haven't been thankful in the last three months, because I have. I just haven't gotten around to sharing with the world. Back at it today! The world can start turning again.

Today I am thankful for...
  • the good Lord and the work He's doing in me and through me lately
  • my man
  • my family and friends
  • my health, and the health of my family and friends...our minds and bodies all still functioning fairly well, and that truly is a blessing
  • a day off on Monday
  • my job, my coworkers, and the little people I get to spend my days with
  • a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, food in my fridge, clean running water, clothes to wear, arms and legs that do everything I want them to do, ears that hear, eyes that see...when you think of your life this way, you realize how incredibly blessed you are
  • hot showers
  • a nice, comfortable bed to jump in at night...I'm sleep's #1 fan
  • perseverance
  • a few opportunities lately to be humbled...finding out that you're in the wrong is never fun, but it sure helps you to grow...I'm all about growing, even at my own expense
  • having a Valentine this year :)
  • the pretty new charm for my bracelet given to me by the aforementioned Valentine
  • a day off on Monday
  • laughter, and multiple opportunities to experience it this week
  • Mimi's birthday and a chance to have a good, long chat with her the other day
  • Grandad's new job...answered prayers right there, folks!
  • my Bubba fitting in nicely at his new job in the ER...another prayer answered!
  • Bubba getting his nursing license this week...he's officially official!
  • duty-free lunch tomorrow...it's Soup Day :)
  • our "walking club" meeting all three times this week, and an unexpected new member yesterday...you can join us any time, Teri!
  • nice weather this week...this winter has felt just like spring...I've only worn my pea coat once!
  • feeling a big bloggier lately
  • challenges that force me to evaluate what's really important, what I can actually change, and what I've got to leave up to God...I'm glad He can take on much more than I can
  • seeing this sweet face pop up in my facebook newsfeed today, courtesy of his mama
    • I can't believe Mikee's been in Heaven over five years now. Seeing his picture pop up on facebook brought the biggest smile to my face. I'm excited to get one of his famous bear hugs again someday.
  • a day off on Monday

HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.