Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I've taken an intentional and very much needed break from social media the past few months. I'm not sure yet if it's a "right now" thing or a forever thing. I decided to do a Thankful Thursday today because someone anonymously gave me something the other day that meant more to me than they could possibly know.


It's a Wordle, made up entirely of kind words that some coworkers think describe me. On the day this was put in my box, I was feeling discouraged and TOTALLY overwhelmed. I was on the verge of tears wondering how I was possibly going to accomplish everything on my to-do list. This sweet little Wordle totally changed my attitude and the course of my week. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever put this sweetness in my box! (And thanks also for being willing to use that much color ink on me!)

I haven't stopped being thankful just because I've stopped posting. I'm more thankful now than I've been in a long time. I'm thankful for a million, bajillion things. I'm most thankful that the good Lord has been working in me to make me a radically different Julie than I was 7 short months ago. I'm not looking back!

{I have a much better quality picture but can't get it to load. This'll have to do, because ain't nobody got time to sit around and wait for a picture to load!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.