- the grace of the good Lord
- my family, friends, and my darling fireman
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- my job, the people I work with, and my feisty little 5th graders
- a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, food in my fridge, clean running water, electricity, a car that runs, and a comfy place to lay my head at night
- a wide-open weekend...the most wonderful kind!
- gloriously beautiful fall weather...definitely my most favorite season
- getting to turn off the AC and open the windows up wide
- a nice, long walk this afternoon...I was really happy to get some "me" time in
- legs that are strong enough to carry me through whatever I want to do
- getting to carve a pumpkin last night...thanks for making my Halloween dreams come true, bud!
- the chance to (hopefully) get a good night's sleep tonight
- thus-far healthy, happy pregnancies for some sweet friends of mine
- Kate getting to make a return trip to Charleston...this time as a professional (!) going to speak at a conference (!!) So proud of you, dear friend :)
- my simple little life
- this song, which I listened to no fewer than 4 times on my walk earlier today...love
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!
PS---The people on the news have been reminding me all day that it's been exactly 6 months since those hideous tornadoes chewed their way through our beautiful state of Alabama. I still don't like to think about that day, and I still have a hard time reading this post and the ones I posted after it. I'm still very thankful, however, that all of my sweet family members in Tuscaloosa were fine. Such a blessing.