Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We'll see...

I'll be the first to admit: I'm nosy. Hmmm, scratch that. I prefer "interested". I love reading blogs. People I know, people I don't know, no matter! I love them. After some thought, I decided to start one of my own. The title comes from two of my daily goals. I want to soak up every moment and opportunity in my life; things are so much more fun that way! As a teacher, I'm also learning's biggest fan. I try to learn at least one new thing every day. As a result, I've amassed a collection of (incredibly random and, arguably, somewhat worthless) "tidbits" of knowledge. You never know when one of those little tidbits might come in handy, though!

I make absolutely no promises that I'll post anything that someone other than me (or maybe my mama) will want to read. I make a similar vow about the frequency of my posts. We'll see if I can keep it up. In the meantime, it should be a fun little adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.