Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

  • my family and friends--They love me, advise me, support me in my endeavours, provide endless hours of laughter and entertainment, aren't afraid to put me in my place when I get out of line, rejoice in my successes, and offer their shoulders when life lets me down. They know everything about me and love me anyway...quite a feat! Other people pop in and out of my life, but it's nice to know that I have true-blue folks I can always count on.
  • some upcoming fun trips and events to look forward to
  • being able to celebrate new jobs, new houses, weddings, and first babies with some dear friends over the next few months
  • the fact that tomorrow is Friday :) :)
  • the fact that summer break is 2 months away :) :) :)
  • delightful spring weather and more daylight in the evenings (so I can walk after work)
  • maybe, possibly, sorta kinda making a decision about grad school...maybe...possibly...sorta kinda

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.