Friday, June 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday, Friday-style

I'm a slacker. Thursday snuck right by me this week. If my slip-up has totally ruined your chances of enjoying your weekend, I apologize.

Today I am thankful for:

  • family and friends
  • sweet summertime...it's already going by too fast!
  • the opportunity to attend Laura's wedding tomorrow...so happy for her and Jason
  • Katy Bugg's wedding next Saturday...I'm so excited to see the Buggs that I just about can't stand it! Love them!
  • good friends coming back where they belong
  • a chance to get my soccer on...with a soccer-loving dad and brother, I don't really have a choice about following the World Cup :)
  • plans to look forward to
  • my health...I've been thinking lately about how grateful I should be for all the things my body and mind can do...many others are not so fortunate
  • fresh fruit and veggies from the farmers market...have I mentioned I love summertime?

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.