Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • family and friends
  • getting to meet Baby Emerson this morning! She is precious and Nicole is going to be such a sweet mama to her.
  • the get-together the 5th grade teachers had on Tuesday...it was fun to catch up and meet our sweet new coworker...we take COMPLETE credit for Emerson arriving 12 hours later :)
  • my health
  • fabulous summertime...winding down but there's still plenty of fun to be had!
  • getting our Eric Church tickets this week...can't wait to see him
  • the workshop I attended yesterday...it may be the most worthwhile one I've ever been to...can't wait to use what I've learned with my new kiddos
  • getting my class roll tomorrow...always love finding out who's going to make up our little "family" for the next 9 months
  • my kickball game tonight...I scored a run (a whole run!) last week, so we'll see if I can keep up my "streak"

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.