Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Just realized I didn't participate in Thankful Thursday last week. Woops. I'm definitely thankful, but sometimes don't feel very bloggy. Back to normal this week!

Today I am thankful for:

  • my family and friends...love 'em love 'em love 'em

  • my job...it wears me out daily, but I'm glad to have it

  • the lessons I'm learning this year

  • my health

  • the beautiful fall weather we're having...still a liiiittle warm, but I'll take it

  • getting to sew last weekend, and getting to mail out some little bundles of baby goodness I adore these new fabrics, particularly the dotty/swirly one. I'm thinking of making myself a hot new outfit out of it. Thoughts? Yes? No?
    {It's a little ridiculous how happy sewing makes me.}

  • Kira and Princess Sugarpieangelface coming to visit this weekend...I love visitors, particularly of the former-bathroomie-and-her-precious-babe variety
  • a field trip tomorrow
  • making an A in my first grad school class, and maybesortakinda deciding on what I want to ultimately do with all this extra schooling I've decided to put myself through
  • the new devotional book I bought this week
  • t-shirt tiiiiiiime tonight! I. love. this. show.
  • a day off on Monday...yes, please!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.