Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my awesome family and precious friends
  • the grace of God, which gets us through the bad times
  • the power of prayer
  • opportunities to reflect on how blessed I truly am
  • my job, and how sweet everyone has been to me this week
  • the thoughtful cards my kiddos and my "math babies" made for me while I was gone...so cute, and so (unintentionally) funny
  • the fact that one of my kiddos calls the Tums he has in the nurse's office "TumTums"...and has all week long...I don't have the heart to correct him because it's so stinkin' cute...so cute that sometimes I pretend like I didn't hear him the first time so he'll have to say "TumTums" again
  • pretty fall weather
  • my mulled cider and pumpkin spice candles (who are getting a whole lot of burn time these days)
  • getting to celebrate 2 way cool friends this week...happy birthday LA and Sara K!
  • TumTums
  • chugging through my first semester of grad school...not tons of fun yet, but definitely manageable
  • a chance to catch up a bit on sleep and life this weekend...much needed
  • rediscovering this today...heard about it on Rick and Bubba this summer and it made me giggle again today
  • TumTums

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.