Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

  • my stellar family and friends
  • the many blessings in my life, and being able to recognize them (big and small)
  • the fact that things always work out God's way, not my way...this is way good because I don't have a clue what I'm doing most of the time :)
  • my health
  • my job
  • Auburn's very first ever BCS #1 ranking...cautiously excited (very, very, very, very excited :) )
  • the beautiful, gloriously cool fall weather that arrived here today (to stay? could it be???)
  • a successful first Honors Club meeting after school today
  • the chance to go on a walk this afternoon
  • no ill effects (so far) from my flu shot
  • getting to catch up on my "Jersey Shore" this week...I should be embarrassed about how happy that show makes me (but I'm not)
  • my new nail polish...never thought I'd get on board with gray nail polish, but I love it
  • wrapping up my second grad school class...one more to go for this semester!
  • Christmas Village plans with my Mimi next week
  • the silent, dramatic interpretation of the Jamestown experience my kiddos did in Social Studies today...it was hilarious and they LOVED it
  • a (hopefully!) relaxing weekend coming up, and the start of a new family tradition on Sunday
  • no more dreams about Michael Myers since that awful Tuesday morning...let's hope it stays that way!
  • payday tomorrow!
  • "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on TV tonight...the holidays are officially here!!!!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.