Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All over the place...and excited

My mind is all over the place today. I have 3,000 things to do before tomorrow, I've got a serious to-do list kickin', writing on the ol' blog is not even kinda on that list, and yet...here I am. Priorities!
  • I fell down my wooden outside stairs rather spectacularly yesterday afternoon. Just call me Grace! I'm sporting a couple of giant, throbbing, wince-inducing, nearly-impossible-to-get-comfortable-on lumps. The landscape of my back (and behiney...) may never be the same.

  • I'm more excited about Thanksgiving this year than I've been in a long time. Can't wait to get home! I'm pretty pumped about the two recipes I'm whipping up for the feast tomorrow. If they're worth eating, I'll post the recipes later.

  • I'm very much looking forward to (and feeling a bit nervous about) the Iron Bowl on Friday. Here's hoping the Tigers hold on to their winning streak!

  • I'm embarking on a new sewing project (a 1st birthday present), but it's a secret. I'm really, really, ridiculously excited about it.

  • Just realized this is the 100th post. Pretty nifty.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.