Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my family and friends
  • my health
  • my job
  • beautiful, cool fall weather
  • a fun day off today spent at Christmas Village with Mimi and Mrs. Linda...it was like an NYC '06 flashback...I loved it
  • a day off next Thursday, and the men and women who have served, fought, and even died in order for me to have that day off
  • the holidays coming up...so much to celebrate and be thankful for
  • my new camera, even though I have yet to take a picture I really like...lots to learn!
  • baby #2 news from a darling college friend
  • the last few days of daylight past 4:00 pm...love this time of year but really miss the sunshine after the time changes
  • the right to vote on Tuesday, and the way it all turned out...here's hoping it's a change for the better
  • getting to break out my Dutch oven to make chili this week...didn't use it all summer and forgot how much I love it...next up: this recipe on top of this
  • fun plans for the next two weekends
  • getting this in an email yesterday...one of my very favorite moments from "The Office"...it's a whole lot funnier when you see the whole episode, but I'll take what I can get :)

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.