Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my darling family and friends
  • my health
  • my job, and a glorious day off today
  • the men and women who have served in the military and fought for our country so that I can have the freedom to do what I want to do
  • those veterans being much, much more selfless than I am
  • the opportunity to go out to the Bham Veterans Day parade today...fabulous
  • my new camera...still getting to know each other, but I'm learning more every day
  • my sweet students and the things they're teaching me this year
  • a few more weeks until I'm done with my last grad class of the semester
  • being able to afford grad school and the time to do my classwork
  • finally finding skinny jeans made for non-skinny people :)
  • stellar weather this week...it'll spoil ya!
  • getting to see Mr. Bush on TV several times this week...didn't realize it, but I've missed him and the class with which he conducts himself
  • the holidays approaching
  • fun plans this weekend...bring 'em on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.