- my darling family and friends
- my health
- my job, and a glorious day off today
- the men and women who have served in the military and fought for our country so that I can have the freedom to do what I want to do
- those veterans being much, much more selfless than I am
- the opportunity to go out to the Bham Veterans Day parade today...fabulous
- my new camera...still getting to know each other, but I'm learning more every day
- my sweet students and the things they're teaching me this year
- a few more weeks until I'm done with my last grad class of the semester
- being able to afford grad school and the time to do my classwork
- finally finding skinny jeans made for non-skinny people :)
- stellar weather this week...it'll spoil ya!
- getting to see Mr. Bush on TV several times this week...didn't realize it, but I've missed him and the class with which he conducts himself
- the holidays approaching
- fun plans this weekend...bring 'em on!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Today I am thankful for...