Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

The Raleys were on my mind until I finally went to sleep last night, and they were the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. I opened up my devotional book before I got out of bed and had to smile when I saw this morning's reading: no worries in heaven. "God will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain."...Revelation 21:4. The reading was so good and so applicable today. It talks all about how the things that worry us and grieve us in this life won't even be on the radar screen in heaven. It makes me feel better to know that, no matter how bad things get, we won't have any worries or concerns in heaven. There is total, complete peace and joy on the horizon for all of us...makes me happy to think about :) Thanks again for your prayers...keep 'em coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.