Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my friends and family
  • my health
  • my job
  • exactly 4.5 schooldays (after tomorrow) until Christmas break begins...not that I'm counting or anything
  • the Christmas season...trying to sop up every second of it
  • a successful Colonial Celebration today...kiddos absolutely.loved.it.
  • the fact that we don't have to do another Colonial Celebration for 12 months :)
  • sweet, sweet Beth...she tidies up my classroom, grades papers, makes copies, teaches small groups, tells me when my hair's messed up, preserves my sanity...pretty sure I couldn't get through the schoolday without her
  • my bubba wanting to come eat lunch with us next week
  • the community where I teach
  • my SEC Champion Auburn Tigers...still can't believe they're going to play for the National Championship!!!
  • being warm when the weather is so very stinkin' cold
  • the mornings when there's no ice on my windshield
  • my pretty little Christmas tree when it's all lit up
  • some fun ideas for Christmas presents
  • money to buy Christmas presents
  • finding a fabulously wonderful new doctor this week
  • a relaxing, almost commitment-free weekend coming up

HAPPY WEEKEND!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.