- my friends and family
- my health
- my job
- exactly 4.5 schooldays (after tomorrow) until Christmas break begins...not that I'm counting or anything
- the Christmas season...trying to sop up every second of it
- a successful Colonial Celebration today...kiddos absolutely.loved.it.
- the fact that we don't have to do another Colonial Celebration for 12 months :)
- sweet, sweet Beth...she tidies up my classroom, grades papers, makes copies, teaches small groups, tells me when my hair's messed up, preserves my sanity...pretty sure I couldn't get through the schoolday without her
- my bubba wanting to come eat lunch with us next week
- the community where I teach
- my SEC Champion Auburn Tigers...still can't believe they're going to play for the National Championship!!!
- being warm when the weather is so very stinkin' cold
- the mornings when there's no ice on my windshield
- my pretty little Christmas tree when it's all lit up
- some fun ideas for Christmas presents
- money to buy Christmas presents
- finding a fabulously wonderful new doctor this week
- a relaxing, almost commitment-free weekend coming up
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Today I am thankful for...