Monday, January 31, 2011

Sick and twisted

Remember that time Emily's racecar driver/owner fiance was killed in a private plane crash, leaving her heartbroken and pregnant and alone? And then the producers of The Bachelor made her fly on a private plane to Napa? And then they made her drive a racecar? On the exact same track on which her now-deceased fiance had his career-ending crash?

Ick. Of all the people to pick on . . . she's sweeter than 92.4% of the world's population! I don't know why on God's green earth the producers would put her through this. Sick and twisted.

Gotta get back to the show. Am I sick and twisted for watching? I'll ponder that...while I, you know, keep watching. Glued to the TV.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I couldn't agree more! Julie....do we have a serious problem for being addicted to trash TV? Luke swears it is "everything that is wrong with this world"......and I am GLUED! haha!

    I am so glad that you love the Bachelor too! Reality Steve says Emily is supposedly the next Bachelorette! okay....so I will be glued to that season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Luke is NOT a fan of trash TV, but really, would The Bachelor and Jersey Shore be considered trash TV? Wait...don't answer that. :)

    I've heard that about Emily, too. If it's true, I guess I'll have to watch! I want to be friends with her!

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.