Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nappy Napperson

I'm not a big napper. Once in a blue moon, I'll take a nap and then wake up feeling great. Most times, though, I wake up feeling like a complete zombie after a nap. A zombie with a dull headache who feels worthless for the rest of the day and who regrets ever taking that dadgum nap in the first place.

I was so tired after work this afternoon that I could barely keep my eyes open. I curled up on my couch and slept for an hour. What the heck? I never take a nap after work.

I'm feeling supremely zombie-like right now. I should probably just pull the plug on this day and go to bed.

Thanks for nothing, dumb ol' nap.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate! Naps make my brain fuzzy but I can certainly relate to wanting a nap after a long day teaching students.
    Hope today was better!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.