- the never-ending grace of the good Lord
- my delightful family and friends
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- Uncle Robert working hard to make a recovery from pneumonia
- a weekend of epic proportions to look forward to :)
- a very productive week..in fact, I've gotten more accomplished this week than I have over my entire break so far...I'm a bit embarrassed by the scope of my laziness
- the dark clouds that just rolled in...we've had weeks of no rain and unrelenting sunshine, so I'm hoping a few drops will fall
- a lovely new shower curtain that makes me smile
- finally, FINALLY finding a recycling bin to unload the trunk full of plastic bottles I've been riding around since school got out
- Neeley getting settled in her new Dallas home...can't wait to schedule a visit!
- a successful internship for Daniel, so far
- money to pay my bills, make my car payment, and (sometimes) a bit left over for some fun
- air conditioning and clean, running water whenever I want it
- shoes on my feet, clothes to wear, a roof over my head, food in my belly, and a car that runs...I'm indescribably blessed
- the good days my mama has been enjoying...such a blessing!
- my first ever batch of from-scratch pizza sauce turning out to be, well...edible! It was so easy; I'll share next week.
- Ashley making a big decision that I think will really pay off for her...steppin' out on faith!
- the world's tastiest peaches (Chilton County, of course) that I bought at the farmers market this week
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!
Anything fun on your horizon?