- the all-encompassing grace of God
- my darling family and friends
- my lovely cousin Sarah...it's her birfday today and I kinda love her a lot
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- all that Daniel is learning through his internship at the hospital...he makes me very proud
- air conditioning in this tropical rainforest-esque weather, electricity in general, clean running water, food in my belly, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, a roof over my head, a fully-functioning car
- enough money to take care of my needs and a few "wants"
- some much-needed, much-appreciated rain this week...keep it comin'!
- my job, and the fact that it provides me a summer break
- a fun-filled blueberry picking expedition with some work friends today
- the nap I let myself take this afternoon...boy, did I fight it at first, but I slept as if it were my job and my sole purpose in life
- a chance to catch up with my college girls last weekend...LA graciously hosted us in her beautiful home and posted all about it on her blog...I'll get around to it here soon
- an exciting maybekindasorta business venture in the planning stages
- the public library...no, I don't own an e-reader, and yes, I still go to the library...every week in the summertime...and I love it
- a new book just begging to be read...has anybody read The Help by Kathryn Stockett? I'm so excited and want to love it. Tell me what you think!
- a clean little home and a toilet that, as of today, is very happy
- my plants still being alive and well...I'm surprised but thoroughly pleased
- Suzy's successful move across the state and her new recipes this week...Chicken and Dressing...Ranch Potatoes
- Sarah Barry's words of wisdom she shared today...such a refreshing, real post
- some great new ideas learned at the math workshop I attended last week
- the people who stop by and read here...I appreciate you all very much!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!