Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday...on a THURSDAY!

Stop the presses! For the first time in weeks, somebody actually got her game together on a Thursday. Congratulations, self!

Today I am thankful for...
  • the grace and blessings of the good Lord above
  • my family, friends, and a new fella who makes me smile on an hourly basis
  • the health of my loved ones and my own health...I take that for granted far too often
  • my job, my coworkers, and the fun kiddos I get to spend my days with
  • Monday morning prayer group
  • a roof over my head, clean running water, food to eat, a car that runs, electricity, shoes on my feet, clothes to wear...I am very, very blessed
  • an upcoming trip to God's country (aka-Auburn, AL) and a fun little date-for-three in the works
  • a healthy, handsome new baby boy for Sheila and James...Little Man was SO worth the wait :)
  • tomorrow being the last day of my morning duty for several months
  • getting to catch up with some dear friends this week
  • our walking-club-for-two starting back up today...it only took nearly 2 months, but we finally got it started :)
  • a clean little home
  • less humidity and cooler temperatures...upper 80s are considerably more pleasant than upper 90s
  • the sooner-than-soon arrival of fall...I'm fall's #1 fan and proud of it

HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

7 comments:

  1. I was just praying for you yesterday! Oh, and a new fella....hum, that is exciting. Not to mention the cooler weather. I have been just basking in the low 90's. Feel so much better.
    So VERY happy to see you back.
    Rest up this weekend.
    Blessings,
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just swinging by in blog land cause I wanted to say hello!! I miss you and I would like an update on the last part of the second bullet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. New fella... So THATS why your not blogging anymore! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Friend!
    Just checking in to see how you are doing. Praying for you and for your classroom full of little ones.
    Happy Fall!
    Sending you a hug
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annesta, thanks for your sweet comments! It's nice to know that somebody is thinking about you. I've been thinking about you too, even though I haven't told you. Happy fall right back atcha :)

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, sent you a facebook message not long ago. Check it out :)

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leesha, you got me :) I just posted a little (short) something new this evening. Hope all is well with you and yours!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.