Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

  • the good Lord and His never-ending grace
  • my family and friends
  • my health, and the health of my loved ones
  • one last, precious weekend of summer break
  • a wonderful job to return to next week
  • new kiddos headed to my classroom in two weeks!
  • a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, food in my fridge, clean running water available any time I want it, a dependable car, electricity, internet, my dishwasher, my phone, enough money to take care of my needs (and every now and then, my wants)
  • the decision to tackle the Whole30
  • a very fun dinner out with Sasha tonight...much-needed, and I'm already looking forward to our next "date night"
  • FriendshipFest'12 right around the corner!!! Excited for a weekend with my friends!
  • a fun, very quick trip to Atlanta with my Mimi at the beginning of the week...this will get its own post soon
  • getting to visit with Cousin Jerry while in Atlanta...he's one of my favorite people on the planet, and I'm so very proud of him
  • the fact that Bub and Olivia were able to find a new venue for their reception after their first one cancelled on them...two months before the wedding...yikes
  • friends that share their joys and their heartaches with me...thinking of you, sweet friend (you know who you are)
  • a comfortable bed to climb in at the end of a long day
  • my Brita pitcher
  • the two tutoring sessions I have under my belt...I never would've guessed how much I would like teaching adults, but I just LOVE it and am already looking forward to next week!
  • clarity and insight
  • summer break
  • an interview for a dear friend tomorrow...I know she'd love some prayers at about 10:00 AM tomorrow!
  • the way the good Lord is moving and shaking in my life these days
  • some reminders to get out of the way and let Him drive :)
  • taking a lunch break in my classroom with Lauren today...I think she's pretty awesome
  • a brain that works like it's supposed to
  • arms and legs that can handle doing what I need to do every day
  • hears that hear, eyes that see, a nose that smells
  • contentment that grows every day
  • summer break, for just a little while longer :)

HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.