- the good Lord
- answered prayers and unanswered prayers
- my handsome B, who wants to spend time with me even when I'm under the weather
- my darling family and friends
- a roof over my head, food in my fridge, clean running water, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, a cozy bed, a place to go to get out of the cold
- payday today...woohoo!
- sunshine, even though the temperature hasn't quite gotten the message
- vitamins, Mucinex, Airborne, my Neti pot, and Breathe Right strips
- my sinuses, even though they're currently not pulling their weight...makes me appreciate all those times when they actually do
- my job, my sweet little schoolbabies, my fun coworkers, and our lovely building
- a nice little dinner date with Sash tonight
- a wide-open weekend just around the corner
- fun lessons and new ideas to teach my students
- my camera, although I'm sure it's feeling quite neglected these days
- emails and phone calls from sweet friends
- finding something other than junk mail in my mailbox...I love fun snail mail!
- my XM radio
- blue skies after all the rain we've had lately
- the start of a brand new month tomorrow
- happy news today
- getting to hold sweet Baby Cole this afternoon
- the pretty daffodils I saw Teri carrying this morning...they always make me think of Mama and springtime
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!