- the good Lord
- my wonderful B and the chance to spend some time with him this weekend
- my sweet family and friends
- a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, electricity, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, all the gadgets and appliances that make my life more convenient
- my job, my coworkers, and the fact that I get a summer break
- over a month left of my summer break :)
- a surprise visit from Mama on Tuesday...so fun!
- a busy but fun and productive week
- plans for FriendshipFest coming along quite nicely
- almost successfully finishing the Whole30
- good exercise that leaves me sore the next day
- mine and Lauren's plans to go to a cooking class in a couple of weeks...the menu sounds great and I'm excited!
- discovering an AMAZING new dentist, who referred me to an AWESOME endodontist...I am most definitely not excited about my upcoming root canal, but I feel like I'm in great hands
- sweet B and his offer to go with me to have my root canal done...he knows how nervous I am about it and he knows it'll make me feel better to have him there...I will certainly be taking him up on his offer :)
- fun plans for the Fourth of July
- some unexpected money coming my way soon...what a fun surprise!
- air conditioning
- being literate, my weekly tutoring sessions, and finishing some good books: Orphan Train, And the Mountains Echoed, Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald
- tickets to see The Lumineers with dear friends in October and Alton Brown with DennyJ in November...I love having things to look forward to
- finding out that Mumford & Sons is coming in September...seeing them live has been on my bucket list for a few years and I want to go so badly I can hardly form words about it...I've been trying not to talk about it much so I won't jinx it :)
- laughter and contentment
- my simple little life
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall! Enjoy it!