Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

  • the good Lord
  • my sweet B, and the way he includes me in his life...lurrrv him
  • my fun family and friends
  • my health, and the health of my loved ones
  • a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, my dependable little car, air conditioning, appliances and gadgets that make my life easier
  • my job and the fact that I get a summer break
  • fun plans this weekend...excited to spend some time with B and then celebrate Daddy and Grandad!
  • a successful CSI meeting today...I'm glad to be on the leadership team this year
  • making it through 12 days of the Whole30...only 18 to go!
  • very exciting news from friends this week...pumped to have 2 friends moving this way and I can't wait for Baby Miller to make his or her arrival in December!
  • being literate, my weekly tutoring sessions, and finishing a good new book
  • learning, as I did Monday, that bowling a 36 and a 38 in consecutive bowling games does not make you a bad person...it just makes you a really terrible bowler :)
  • a fun gathering with my 5th grade teammates and their little ones on Tuesday...love them!
  • good exercise
  • getting enough sleep...makes such a difference
  • a nice little chat with Bub the other day
  • sunscreen
  • early mornings before the sun beats down and the world gets busy
  • my simple little life
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.