Friday, June 14, 2013

Whole30 : Days 10, 11, and 12

Day 10:

*breakfast - Apple Pie Larabar; handful of walnuts (I needed to eat more but ran out of time before leaving for the day.)
*lunch - half of a barbacoa salad from Chipotle (I met my 5th grade coworkers at The Depot for lunch and wanted to take something Whole30-compliant. So, I was that girl who brought her own lunch to a restaurant :)
*snack - leftover sweet potatoes
*supper - leftover Spaghetti Squash Carbonara

Day 11:

*breakfast - the other half of my barbacoa salad (I'll eat pretty much anything for breakfast. B thinks this is disgusting...haha.)
*lunch - the last of the leftover Spaghetti Squash Carbonara; leftover sugar snap peas; frozen mango
*snack - apple
*supper - chili; wilted spinach

The chili was phenomenal...absolutely delicious. You should try it!

Day 12:

*breakfast - apple; avocado (I was in a bit of a hurry and this is what I had time for)
*snack - Cherry Pie Larabar
*lunch - half of a carnitas salad from Chipotle (I was at a meeting all day so I took this to guarantee I'd have something Whole30-compliant for lunch.)
*supper - Enchilada Chicken Stew

These days were all really good. Tons of energy and I'm feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.