Today I am thankful for...
- family and friends
- cooler weather and less pollen, thanks to the rain today
- a much, much, MUCH better week after the supremely bad one last week
- lots to look forward to...life is really good these days and I'm thankful about the way everything has worked out...always for the best :)
- a day off on Monday...woohoo, weather day!
- my kiddos being so excited about their book groups...it does this teacher's heart good to see them absolutely thrilled about reading books and working nicely together
- my health
- Dirk fixing my taxes...avoid forking over $400 to the IRS? Yes, please.
- long chats with dear friends this week
- 30 Rock: "Liz, I don't have time to hear about whatever reject from 'The Island of Misfit Toys' you're currently dating."
- beautiful spring flowers...knowing that they'll be gone sooner than soon, I decided to take some pictures on my walk today
- "Hey, Soul Sister"...Train...in danger of being way overplayed, but it may just be the happiest song ever recorded...I'm mildly (mmmm, or totally) obsessed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI)