Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...

  • family and friends
  • cooler weather and less pollen, thanks to the rain today
  • a much, much, MUCH better week after the supremely bad one last week
  • lots to look forward to...life is really good these days and I'm thankful about the way everything has worked out...always for the best :)
  • a day off on Monday...woohoo, weather day!
  • my kiddos being so excited about their book groups...it does this teacher's heart good to see them absolutely thrilled about reading books and working nicely together
  • my health
  • Dirk fixing my taxes...avoid forking over $400 to the IRS? Yes, please.
  • long chats with dear friends this week
  • 30 Rock: "Liz, I don't have time to hear about whatever reject from 'The Island of Misfit Toys' you're currently dating."
  • beautiful spring flowers...knowing that they'll be gone sooner than soon, I decided to take some pictures on my walk today



HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.