Monday, May 17, 2010

Another one bites the dust!

I spent the weekend in Mobile successfully marrying off another friend. Laura Allyson and Randolph's big day (weekend, actually) was amazing. The rain held off, everything went smoothly, and the bride was remarkably laidback the whole weekend. It tickled me to see her so happy and utterly sure about starting her new life as a Miller. I also loved getting to catch up with some precious friends, some of whom I don't get to see nearly often enough. Wonderful weekend! I'm quickly running out of college friends to marry off, so I try to make the most of these occasions. Who's next? ;)




I swung through Troy on my way home to visit with Kira, Oliver, their new dog Scout, and, as of right now, a still-unborn Baby Elizabeth. It was so good to be able to visit with them one last time before they welcome that sweet baby girl. She'll be here Wednesday unless she comes sooner on her own...Kira and I share a weird affinity for even-numbered days, so tomorrow would be ideal :) But if Elizabeth decides to stay put until the 19th, nobody will be any less excited to see her. I can't wait to get my hands on that little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.