Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • friends and family (especially Cousin Ben, who turns 24 today...old man :) )
  • my mama, in particular (Mother's Day is coming up, after all!)...she is far, far, FAR too good to me and I love her and need her more than I let on
  • my job, sweet kiddos, and the community where I teach
  • the fact that tomorrow is Friday :)
  • the fact that summer break is right around the corner :)
  • my life and being able to really LIVE my life...no regrets
  • lots of fun experiences under my belt and more to come!
  • the fact that I'm going to be an auntie again...baby Elizabeth will be here soooon and I can't wait to meet that pretty girl
  • Kate's graduation from grad school tomorrow...I hate that I can't be there but I'm so proud of her...go conquer the world, sweet friend...I've got your back!

  • (Kate and me the night of my graduation from AU...love this pic)

  • a great weekend with the fam to look forward to (Tuscaloosa! Blue Angels! Mother's Day!)
  • the fact that Daniel is done with his second semester of nursing school as of today...I'm beyond proud of him and think that he's definitely earned this break
  • the fact that the crud has left me (and it better stay away, or I'll savagely attack it with antibiotics again)
  • a successful trip to DC...everybody ate and had a place to sleep, nobody got arrested or lost, and I even want to go back next year...not bad!
  • two quotes I read in a quote book recently: "There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy, and a tragedy." ~Mark Twain, and "Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing." ~Benjamin Franklin
  • "The Office" being new tonight :)
  • HAPPY WEEKEND!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.