Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • my family and friends, and an opportunity to chat with/visit with a number of them lately
  • my health
  • sweet summertime, though I wish I could tap the brakes because it's going by a liiiiitttle too quickly
  • a beach trip possibly in the works...besides Auburn, the beach is one of my favorite places on the planet
  • our kickball game tonight...hopefully this one will be less of a "moral victory" and more of a true-blue, on-paper victory :)
  • the peaches Denny J picked out at Durbin Farms on our way through Chilton County Sunday...they might be the best peaches I've ever eaten
  • the victory that Team USA pulled out yesterday in overtime...I was doubtful but they got it!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.