Today I am thankful for:
- my family and friends...excited to see some of the aforementioned on Saturday
- the genealogy lesson Grandad and I have planned for this weekend
- my health
- my job
- the many things I'm destined to learn from my darlings this school year :)
- tomorrow being the last day of my morning duty until November...I forget how much I can get accomplished in 30 minutes until I have to spend those 30 minutes supervising kiddos before school!
- the "lightbulb moment" I had with a student during math today...makes it all worthwhile!
- my tenure pay raise coming up...woohoo!
- a few more days "off" before I dive headfirst into grad school
- Sasha's successful interview (say that 3 times fast) today...even though we're branching off down separate post-grad paths, I'm glad I'll have an "I'm going back to school, too" buddy
- supper with Byrne last night
- feeling better than I did last week
- the little, super-subtle whisper of fall we got to feel for a few days...it's coming!
- the beginnings of a way fun, wide open spaces kinda trip starting to stir
- a weekend to regroup and rest and pull the pieces of myself back together...gotta love the first few weeks of school