Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • my family and friends
  • the many, many blessings in my life
  • the challenges in my life...they sure keep things interesting!
  • my health
  • my job, even though I can't get myself settled into a grading/planning/keeping my head above water groove yet...surely it's coming soon, right? Right??? Please say yes. Please.
  • the fact that, by the grace of God, things always work out and get done, even when I don't see how it's possible
  • the news that Julie CE will be bringing a little blue baby into the world in January...woohoo for boy babes!
  • getting my hair cut last week...if I ever have a staff of folks at my disposal (you know, on my teacher's salary), I want someone to wash and fix my hair every day...pure DElight
  • surviving my first week of work + grad school...I may survive after all
  • no work on Monday...I feel like turning cartwheels and throwing confetti at the mention of this particular news
  • my upstairs neighbor's sudden fitness kick...I'm thinking of investing in a helmet to wear in case she Tae Bo-s herself right through my ceiling...which is likely to happen at any moment
  • a stellar super duper fun LONG weekend on the horizon
  • Auburn football (more here)...amen.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.