Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

What a day what a day what a day what a day. What a week. What a month. What a...I'll stop now. This could go on for a while.

Today I am thankful for:
  • my life...busy and hectic but I'm glad to have it!
  • my family and friends
  • my health
  • my job...still haven't gotten into that groove I wrote about last week...maybe next week (and I'm going to KEEP saying that until I get "grooved"!!)
  • my students...they (usually!) know exactly how to make me smile
  • the sweet parent email I got this morning...great way to start my day
  • a fun little science experiment planned for tomorrow...I need something fun in my day and I know the kiddos do too
  • being a "Suzy Sunshine", as I was called today...there are worse things you could call me
  • my Tigers playing tonight...gonna make for a late night but will totally free up my weekend :)
  • my Toms...good and broken in by now, and they make my feet happy...glad I let myself get talked into buying them
  • tomorrow being Friday, which means the weekend is right around the corner...big plans=clean, sleep, walk, work on my reading assignment/paper for grad school, sew, sleep, China Grove, sleep...most excited!
  • managing grad school+work+life successfully for two whole weeks now (knocking on my laptop now so I don't jinx it)
  • the fact that the stack of papers I've been driving around all week has actually made it inside with me...would be even more thankful if someone would grade them for me! Any takers? No?

HAPPY WEEKEND, and WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.