Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my family and friends
  • my health
  • my job
  • this cold weather...Christmas is coming!
  • that I have a place to go to get out of the cold weather...makes me feel bad for people who don't
  • Christmas music and Christmas lights
  • a little free time this weekend so that I can get my Christmas tree up
  • 9.5 more days left (after tomorrow) until Christmas break...the kiddos are excited and their teacher is ready
  • that my Auburn Tigers are playing for the SEC Championship on Saturday...SO proud of 'em!!
  • the extra large salad I made for supper tonight...it was extra good
  • the salad dressing that came into my life for the first time tonight...it may get its own post, and I'm not totally kidding about that
  • overall good behavior on our field trip today..."The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" always makes me a little teary at the end
  • my warm and cozy bed

On that note, I'm declaring this post done so that I can get into that warm and cozy bed of mine. That's right, it's not even 8:00. And I'm fixing to go to bed. And I don't care who knows about it. This girl is tired, tired, tired today.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.