- my family and friends
- my health
- my job
- this cold weather...Christmas is coming!
- that I have a place to go to get out of the cold weather...makes me feel bad for people who don't
- Christmas music and Christmas lights
- a little free time this weekend so that I can get my Christmas tree up
- 9.5 more days left (after tomorrow) until Christmas break...the kiddos are excited and their teacher is ready
- that my Auburn Tigers are playing for the SEC Championship on Saturday...SO proud of 'em!!
- the extra large salad I made for supper tonight...it was extra good
- the salad dressing that came into my life for the first time tonight...it may get its own post, and I'm not totally kidding about that
- overall good behavior on our field trip today..."The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" always makes me a little teary at the end
- my warm and cozy bed
On that note, I'm declaring this post done so that I can get into that warm and cozy bed of mine. That's right, it's not even 8:00. And I'm fixing to go to bed. And I don't care who knows about it. This girl is tired, tired, tired today.