Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for...
  • my family and friends
  • my health
  • my job
  • the fact that I have a liiiitle bit more of Christmas break left before I return to the aforementioned job
  • a wonderful, family-filled, sparkly, shiny, warm and fuzzy Christmas...been trying to blog about it for 3 days now and Blogger. Won't. Post. It. Hmph.
  • getting to see the first white Christmas I remember
  • the fun grown-up presents Santa Claus brought me for Christmas
  • the safe (EARLY) arrival of healthy, handsome baby John Mark Evans yesterday morning...I wish Colorado was just a smidge closer so that I could visit. And hold him. And smell the top of his sweet baby head. Congratulations, Julie and Mark!
  • 2010...such a fab year
  • 2011 beginning on Saturday...I love sitting around on New Year's Day and pondering what's in store for the new year
  • getting to do a bit of sewing lately
  • being able to cross Starbucks' Peppermint Hot Chocolate off of my things-I've-always-wanted-to-try-but-then-didn't-like-them-one-single-little-bit-when-I-tried-them list...ick...tasted like a bunch of York Peppermint Patties melted in a cup...surefire way to get your blood sugar up, though!
  • finally getting those clementines finished...thanks, fam!
  • the National Championship game coming up in less than 2 weeks...nervous and EXCITED :)

HAPPY WEEKEND, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.