Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Warm and fuzzy

I'm really, really good at not going to work. I am so thankful that I have a job that allows some really nice (though very hard-earned) breaks during the year...yay, teaching! This first day of winter, I've been doing a little (or, ahem, all) of my Christmas shopping, a little of this:


and partaking of some of this:


recipe here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/12/spinach-soup-with-gruyere/

This was so good! I made it without the Gruyere...the only block I could find was $9.49 at Publix, and this girl doesn't shell out that kind of dough on dairy products. I put some red bell pepper on top for a little Christmas color. Really, really tasty.

Christmas break's not-so-secret-admirer,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.