- graduation lunch with Cousin Sarah and the grandparents
- wedding in Tuscaloosa with one of my all-time besties, Neeley
- Grandad's birthday supper, also in Tuscaloosa
- sort through 300 pictures to make picture albums for every student in my class (every 5th grade teacher does that...I ain't nothin' special there)
- finish the "6th grade survival guides" I made and send 'em home
- clean my classroom top to bottom, inside and out...holy moly
- continue plowing through the 20+ items on my end-of-the-year checklist
- find a dress to wear for the 5th Grade Day ceremony
- come up with a quick something to say when it's my turn at the 5th Grade Day ceremony
- finish report cards
- finish sorting papers into cumulative record files
- thank you notes
- "grade" each student on their combination lock "test"...their goal is three times in a row, and I think they'll do great!
- maintain my good attitude and patience throughout a party-and-special-event-filled week at school...I hope those babies have their self-control wide open next week!
- make the 2+ hour round trip to meet Kira in our state's great capital...gotta unload The Project before Sweet Girl's birthday party...she's sweet to drive a bit herself to meet me so that I don't have to trust the USPS to safely deliver my pride and joy
Are you a list-maker? Let me know...we should start a "Making Lists Is Clearly Superior to Not Making Lists" club. Are you in?
Happy weekend, yall!