- the grace of God
- my loving, supportive family and friends
- Grandad logging another year on Earth with us...I hope his goal is 70 more
- being gainfully employed
- clean water available whenever I want it
- never having to experience true, debilitating hunger
- a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, and a car to get me around
- just enough money to take care of my needs and a few wants every now and then
- Monday morning prayer group
- my little $99 sewing machine...she's seen me through a lot of projects
- exactly one week left until schoolyear 2010-2011 is over...I've enjoyed this year so much, but it's time for a break
- healthy babies to celebrate in a big way this week...Mr. Will turned one yesterday, and Miss Elizabeth turned one today. Time sure flies. Happy birthday, little ones! You are so loved.
- the safe arrival of healthy, handsome Colton Douglas Goodwin on May 13th...he's perfect in every way! I can't believe Sara K and Dusty have TWO kids...
- LA and Randolph's first anniversary this week...I hope it's the first of 100 more for those two lovebirds!
- Teacher Friend Sheila's birthday today, and the fact that, this time next year, she'll be a mama to a long-long-awaited little boy :)
- the coaches and counselors showing the "Always Changing, Always Growing" video to the 5th graders tomorrow so the teachers don't have to...I don't know if a teacher/student relationship can recover from a viewing of such a video. Holy moly. I don't envy them!
- a successful Honors Club end-of-the-year party today...I'm glad the 40 (!) pizzas ended up being just enough for our extra large club :)
- Relay for Life tomorrow...my first go-around, and I'm excited to see what it's all about!
- the premiere of "The Bachelorette" next Monday...holy moly, I'm excited
- a hot wedding date with Neeley this weekend...glad to spend some time with her before she moves to Texas
- some delightful new recipes to add to my "to make" list: Cheesy Pesto Pasta Bake, Shrimp Sauce (be still, my heart...true love), and Coca-Cola Cake (one of my faves)
- the weekend right around the corner
- Marcel the Shell...my friend Kate sent it to me this week, and I've watched it 600 times so far...precious...hysterical...
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Today, I have so much to be thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, friends!