- the far-reaching, all-encompassing grace of God
- my family and friends
- my health, and the health of my family and friends
- the fact that my body moves and works without pain or stiffness or limitations...been thinking about that a lot lately and how much I've taken that for granted in the past
- the job that I have to go back to in August
- summer break
- a safe, fun, productive road trip (that turned out to be quite the unexpected adventure) with Mom earlier this week
- my car, and the super duper gas mileage it gets
- a trip to visit Neeley in her new town very, very soon!
- time to read, and really enjoy reading, this summer
- the fact that I am literate
- a good workshop on writing today, and a free book for attending...can't beat that with a stick!
- lunch with Laura today...it was nice to catch up with her
- some fun new sewing ideas
- leftovers from our Independence Day feast
- watermelon...holy moly, I love watermelon
- crickets chirping outside my windows at night
- Buddy the Dog's recovery from his tick-borne paralysis...PLEASE check your dogs (and yourself!) for ticks
- my simple, quiet little life
- Kristi's first Thankful Thursday post...welcome to the club, Kristi!
- Suzy's recipes this week...Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight (this sounds so good it literally hurts that I don't have any right now)
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!