- the grace and never-ending patience of the good Lord
- my man
- my family and friends
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- a mind that recalls nearly everything I stuff in it...I'm learning not to take my memory for granted
- a roof over my head, shoes on my feet, clothes in my closet, food in my fridge, clean running water whenever I want it, a (little teeny tiny) bit of money in the bank
- legs that are strong enough for me to walk miles every week
- my job, my coworkers, my beautiful school, and the little people I get to spend my days with
- challenges...I'm determined to use them to make me a stronger, better person
- a fun return trip to D.C. coming up...what's more fun than traveling 13 hours on a bus to our nation's great capital with a group of 300 other people? :)
- the opportunity to make up a whole mess of burp cloths this week...fun, satisfying, and easy
- getting to celebrate Mama's birthday with the fam this weekend
- a glorious, much-needed day off for Presidents' Day
- remarkably warm, springlike weather lately...seeing as how it was 75 degrees today, can we officially declare that winter isn't going to happen this year?
- happy, healthy pregnancies for some sweet mamas-to-be who really appreciate the precious gift they've been given
- good music
- my fabulous new little cheek/lip "color stick"...$1 at Target, E.L.F. brand, "Pink Lemonade" color...it's a delight
- the subtle smell of wood smoke drifting around the little town where I work...a new high school is being built (yay!) and the brush is being burned off...I love the smell of wood smoke, and I just LOVE the excitement that this town has over its very first high school being built
- a sense of humor, both in me and the people I choose to surround myself with
- the gift of sleeping through the night, and my comfortable bed
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Today, on this last Thursday of February, I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!