- the good Lord and the fact the He never, ever, ever gives up on me
- my family and friends...I've rediscovered this week that I have literally the best family and friends in the universe
- my health, and the health of my family and friends
- the fact that my eyes can see and my ears can hear
- a roof over my head, clothes in my closet, food in my fridge, shoes on my feet, clean running water, a totally dependable car that gets killer gas mileage
- my job, my coworkers, and the little people I spend my days with
- all of my students officially memorizing the Preamble...thank you, Schoolhouse Rock!
- the pretty Bradford pear trees that have started blooming...just lovely
- confidence and faith
- laughter, and lots of chances to experience it this week
- a very successful D.C. trip meeting tonight, even thought it's made for a very long day...the folks on our bus seem to be an incredible bunch!
- having a fun trip to our nation's capital to look forward to
- hard times, because they make me appreciate the good times so much more
- the 5 lb. box of delightful little mandarins I bought this week...5 lbs. of fruit is a lot for one person, but I ain't skeered...I can take it
- good test results...answered and unanswered prayers right there!
- knowing how to sew, and some time to play around with some new projects lately
- a lovely little dinner out with a new friend and an old friend last night...great conversation, great company
- making some wise financial decisions
- a weekend coming up...much needed
- fun plans for the aforementioned weekend :)
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Today, this first day of March, I am thankful for so many things...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!