Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heavy, heavy heart

My heart is so heavy and so sad this evening. There's a student at our school and her family who are in desperate need of your prayers tonight, and please keep 'em coming. And then keep 'em coming some more. I know the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away and it's all, eventually, for good. I often just don't understand the purpose of bad things that happen to people. If you're a praying person, please put in a special one for this young lady and her family.


"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:4

2 comments:

  1. Im praying now sweet friend. I join you in grief for this family.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Annesta! The sweet girl lost the one parent she had left in the world yesterday. Absolutely breaks my heart. I know she'll feel your prayers, friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.