- the grace of the good Lord, and the fact that He will never give up on me...ever
- my family and friends
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- my job, my coworkers, the energetic little people I get to spend my days with
- eyes that see, ears that hear, legs and feet that carry me where I need to go, hands that do everything that needs to get done
- a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, just enough money in the bank, clothes in my closet, a cute little car that does exactly what I need it to do
- peace and contentment
- absolutely, ridiculously, undeniably gorgeous and much cooler weather this week...I've been pretty much living outside
- fun stuff coming up...lots to look forward to!
- a tidy, clean little home
- being literate, and some good new books to read
- our walking club
- my students doing a fabulous job on the ARMT+ testing this week...one more day!
- the absolutely killer day I have planned for them tomorrow after the test is over...campout in the classroom :) Can't wait!
- a good, long chat with my mama today
- new friends, and some fun new activities to keep me busy
- old friends who are always, always, always there for me and know everything about me but love me anyway
- getting to see Titanic soon...I'll never let go, Jack!
- the fact that my camera cord and charger arrived in the mail today, 10 days after it was mailed (only 40 miles away)...the fact that it arrived the exact same day that my new $50 replacement shipped is something I'm choosing to laugh over instead of crying. I'm just thankful it's here. And I wonder where on God's green earth it's been for 10 days. Again, I'm thankful it's here :)
- farmers markets opening up over the next few weeks
- allergy medicine
- a really, really good walk this afternoon
- the precious young man in my math class who brought me a cinnamon roll today...there's a lot of "backstory" there, but the fact that he saw that cinnamon roll at home and immediately thought of me made me tear up. What a sweet, sweet moment in time. Thank you, Lord.
- getting to spend Easter with loved ones and getting to celebrate that He is risen!
- a lazy, low-key weekend right around the corner
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!