Monday, May 7, 2012

Hallelujah!

I saw this over at I Hate Green Beans and watched it four times, so now I'm sharing it here. Absolutely beautiful. I know this song and have liked it for years, but I just adore this version. I also had no idea it was based on the story of David from the Bible...very cool. Apparently these three girls are just friends who like to sing together and wanted to make a video. Pay special attention to about 4:10 on...that's where they really get me.

Note to my friends: I am very sorry I lack the vocal skills to sing with yall and make cool videos like this. I'll be happy to go fix yall something to eat for when you're done singing together; that's about the extent of my talents!


Aren't they great? What a lovely way to wrap up a day...happy Monday, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.