- the good Lord
- my dear B, and his plans to come eat lunch at school with me tomorrow...can't wait for a visit from "Mr. Brian" :)
- my sweet, sweet family and friends
- my health, and the health of my loved ones
- much better news than expected today in regards to the health of a loved one...praise the Lord
- medicine which is helping my sinuses get back on track...it's nice to breathe through my nose again, and I'm still excitedly awaiting the moment when my ear gets back to normal
- the ability to speak, and the fact that my voice has almost returned to normal
- a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, clothes in my closet, shoes on my feet, a comfortable bed, a fuel-efficient car, warm showers and being able to feel clean, enough money to pay for my needs, electricity, all the appliances and doodads and gadgets which make my life easier
- my job, my darling schoolbabies, and my coworkers
- a fun trip to our nation's wonderful capital coming up
- a special delivery of chicken noodle soup last weekend...it made me feel very special that my sweet parents drove 80 miles round trip just to bring me soup :)
- being literate and the opportunity to tutor my adult learner friend every week
- answered and unanswered prayers
- my Neti pot and cough syrup
- FriendshipFest'13 in the works!
- getting to make another birthday banner...such a fun project
- new tubes of toothpaste
- having almost enough money saved to buy a washer and dryer
- reminders, especially after this very sad and tough week, that there is still so much good in our world
- my very pretty drive to and from work...tons of trees...all that green makes me happy
- good sleep
- getting to deliver a book of "happies" to our counselor today...I have such precious students
- a fun presentation by our 4th grade counselor this morning...the kids LOVED it
- perspective checks
- my summer reading list being in the works...any suggestions?
- a chat with Sash today
- funny emails from friends
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Today I am thankful for...
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!