Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday, summer-style

Today, on this first Thursday of my summer break, I am thankful for...

  • the good Lord
  • my wonderful B, and the fact that he calls me during his break at work, just to say hey
  • my family and friends
  • my health, and the health of my loved ones
  • my job, and the fact that it gives me 2 months off for summer
  • still getting a paycheck over my summer break
  • a roof over my head, clean running water, food in my fridge, clothes in my closet, shoes on my feet, a comfortable bed, air conditioning, appliances and gadgets that make my life convenient, a dependable car
  • going to buy a washer and dryer sometime this weekend...I can't wait to be able to do laundry in my own little home!
  • a nice long chat with Bub yesterday
  • plans to start another Whole30 journey on Sunday...I'm especially excited that B volunteered to do it, too!
  • a Walking Dead marathon with B the other day...I'm really close to getting all caught up, but will be sad to have to wait until fall for new episodes
  • getting a lot of boring, grown-up, but totally necessary stuff squared away today
  • fun plans this weekend :)
  • the pretty view from my living room
  • FriendshipFest'13 coming up in a couple of months...so excited for a weekend away with my friends
  • being literate, my weekly tutoring sessions, and being in the middle of a great book
  • supper plans with Sash next week...I've missed her!
  • a nice compliment today
  • some great exercise the last few days...I hate it while I'm doing it but love how I feel after it's over
  • plans to see Kira and her sweet babes in the next few days...can't wait to see her growing baby-to-be :)
  • afternoon naps under the fan on my little bitty couch
  • frozen cherries, thawed out just a smidge
  • contentment
  • laughter
  • my simple little life
HAPPY WEEKEND, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.