Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I want to be a crab fisherman

Just kidding. I think it would be fun for a day. Ha, kidding again! I think it would be fun for an hour...tops. I don't like being cold or wet, and while I always enjoy a good boat ride, giant scary waves aren't my thing. I don't smoke, I hate coffee, I don't speak in a way that requires copious bleeps, and I'm not fond of staying up for days on end; I'm pretty sure all of those are job requirements. Despite all that, I'm hooked on "Deadliest Catch". I'm not an avid TV watcher, but I'm willing to get in touch with my inner couch potato for the night.


I've watched it since college, and feel like the guys on the show are family friends. Does that make me a weirdo? I'll ponder that. I'm especially interested in watching this season because it'll be Captain Phil's last season. He died a few months ago and will definitely be missed on the show; he was one of my favorites. Tonight's agenda: couch, "Deadliest Catch", and a plate full of crabby goodness (if I liked seafood...and I don't...soooo, scratch that). Couch, "Deadliest Catch", and something decidedly non-crabby...happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.