Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • family and friends
  • new babies!
  • good news :)
  • being able to participate in LA and Randolph's way-too-fun wedding weekend
  • feeling like I make a difference, even a small one
  • job stress, because it means that I have a job
  • being able to cross a few things off my miles-long end-of-the-year checklist
  • the realization that, this time next week, School Year 2009-2010 will be in the record books
  • summersummersummersummersummer
  • a great year with my kiddos...they've taught me more than they'll ever know
  • my health
  • my power still being on, even though the storm is threatening to ruin my chances of watching "The Office" season finale tonight...here's hoping!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.