Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome to the world, baby girl! (and boys!)

Elizabeth Anne Aaron made her grand entrance into the world at 11:59 AM today! She's 7 lbs 3 oz and 20.5 inches long with fuzzy brown hair :) I checked my phone like a crazy lady all day waiting to hear from Oliver, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a happy dance when I got the news. I'm so very excited for Kira and Oliver and can't WAIT to meet Elizabeth. She and Aunt JJ are going to have lots of fun together!

In other baby news, Kate became an aunt yesterday. Her nephews William and Graham were born at 29 weeks, so they're tiny (but healthy, by all accounts). They have a long road ahead of them...I'm sure any prayers for them would be mucho appreciated!

Last but certainly not least, Laura and Bart's nephew Steven also arrived yesterday. Woohoo! Babies, babies, babies...who's next? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments delight me! Thanks for stopping by.